The house can be left in a mess during winter because of the cold weather. Spring is the best time when you can increase your productivity due to a long day and pleasant weather. Finally, it’s time to open your windows and let sunlight and fresh air come insight the property. Here are some spring cleaning tips and tricks to organize your house after the winter season.
Spring is the best time to re-arrange your closet and declutter the unwanted items from your wardrobe. By doing this, you can get extra space inside the property and find lost items.
- Check your clothes and kids’ toys to declutter things. Donate stuff that is in a good condition but you’re not using anymore.
- Discard old clothes or broken toys so you can have more space to organise the new items in your closet.
- You can sell some items in a marketplace or garage sale.
- Use a closet, boxes or organiser for your clothes and toys storage.
- Use heavy-duty garage shelves to store your heavy boxes and other stuff.
- Re-arrange your wardrobe with the spring or summer clothes upfront and put your winter stuff away.
House Spring cleaning Checklist:
Dust and grime generate inside of the property due to the heater and wood fire. Spring is the time when you can remove this dust and grease from the property and refresh your home environment. Here is the basic spring cleaning checklist.
- Go through one by one room so you can cover all areas of the property.
- Check and clean your bedroom closet and wardrobes. Throw away old and torn items.
- Wipe down the wardrobe inside and outside with a wet microfiber cloth.
- Put vinegar and water solution in a spray bottle. Use this liquid for wardrobe cleaning to remove the smell inside the wardrobe.
- Use a multipurpose cleaner to remove light marks and fingerprints outside of the cupboards.
- Check your grocery cupboard to remove expiry items from the shelves.
- Clean your refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and other appliances.
- Wash your curtains, blankets and mattress toppers.
- Put your mattress outside under the sun. It will remove allergens and kill harmful bacteria.
- Clean your house windows from inside and outside.
- Wash and sanitize your bins, washing machine and dryer.
Spring office cleaning:
Spring office cleaning is important for everyone in the office. It provides new energy and refreshes the mind with a pleasant office environment. Here are the basic spring office cleaning tips and tricks.
- If you have a carpet in your office then book a professional carpet steam cleaning team to clean the carpet and upholstery cleaning.
- Hire a domestic cleaner for spring cleaning tasks.
- Check your electronic items with your IT experts. Recycle or discard electronic items if required.
- It’s time to check your stationary room and order stationary items for your staff.
- Declutter your storage room shelves and clean the surfaces where you can.
- You can repaint your office for a fresh look and new vibes.
End of lease cleaning in Springtime:
Moving into a different property in springtime!!! Check it out at the professional end of lease cleaning services and get a quote as per your cleaning requirements. The rental agent or landlord will ask for professional carpet cleaning at the end of lease. End of lease cleaning Melbourne has a professional cleaning team, providing expert moving cleaning or move-out cleaning services in Melbourne or surrounding suburbs.
Here is the end of lease cleaning tips.
- Book a professional end of lease cleaning with the experts to match your requirements.
- Get a checklist from your landlord or rental agent to fulfil the criteria to get your bond back.
- Repair or replace broken items during your tenancy.
- Do a thorough end of lease cleaning before handing over the rental property keys.
- Trim your grass, move your stuff and provide enough notice to the rental agent in advance.
General spring cleaning tips and tricks:
- Hire a professional carpet cleaning team to clean and refresh your carpet after winter.
- Check your bookshelf or study desk and discard unnecessary files and books.
- Book an appointment with the professional team to repair the cooling system or clean the filters if required.
- Hire a gardener or pest control team for your property maintenance.
- If you have any renovation projects then finish them before summer.
- Book hard rubbish collection team to get rid of an old mattresses, non-working electronics items and other hard rubbish collection.
- Clean shower heads, bathroom moulds and tile grouts.