Bathrooms and toilets are the dirtiest area of the property. Bathroom required to be clean and tidy at all times. Try these bathroom cleaning tips and tricks to clean your bathroom.
Shower screen Cleaning:
- Use Vinegar and water solution to get rid of water marks from the shower screen.
- Scrub the surface with a soapy water solution to remove mold from the shower screen.
- Use a water pipe to remove dirt and soap from the glass. Wipe down with the microfiber cloth or use a squeeze to remove water thoroughly.
- It is the dirtiest part of the house. Toilet needs to be clean to make it comfortable for the guest.
- Spray toilet cleaner or liquid with the use or spray bottle and wait for 15–20 minutes.
- Scrub toilet bowl and sheet properly with the brush.
- Run the water to remove the dirty liquid and water.
- Wipe and sanitize the toilet exterior, water tank, sheet with the clean rug or paper towel.
- Mop the toilet tiles with the disinfectant water solution and dry mop.
Clean up Tiles/ walls:
- Remove cobwebs from the bathroom corners.
- scrub the walls and tiles with the dishwasher liquid and scrubber.
- wipe the area with the microfiber cloth or clean rug.
Sink cleaning tips:
- Use Sink unblocker to remove hair from the drainage pipe.
- Remove small blockages by using a plunger.
- Sprinkle some baking soda in the drainage. Pour some white vinegar on the top of baking soda and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Scrub the area with the scrubber or sponge.
- Use a damp rug to remove dirt from the sink.
- Wipe down the surface with the clean microfiber cloth and shine the surface.
- Hire a plumber or handyman to fix plumber issues before starting bathroom cleaning.
- Empty cupboard items from the rack. Discard unnecessary stuff in a bin.
- Use multi purpose spray or vinegar-water solution to wipe down the cupboard from inside and outside.
- Keep it open until it’s dry completely.
- Remove the bath stopper and remove hair from the drainage.
- Scrub the bathtub with the soapy water and sponge.
- Use a water pipe or bucket to remove the dirt.
- Wipe down the surface with the dry rug or microfiber cloth.
- Windows get dirty as dust gets stuck in windowsill and blinds.
- Use wet cloth to remove dirt from the windowsill, frame and handle.
- Add dishwashing liquid and water in a bowl. Spread the mixture by using a sponge on window glass.
- Use squeeze to remove dirt from the glass.
- Shine the glass with the glass cleanser or vinegar.
- Open windows for air circulation and let the bathroom dry.
General Bathroom Cleaning Tips:
- Keep proper ventilation of bathroom and toilet to maintain the fresh odour.
- Change the bin liner on a regular basis.
- Use a small bucket or bathroom shelves to keep your stuff organized.
- Keep extra toilet paper rolls and wipes on your bathroom cupboard.
- Refill your hand washing liquid bottle as soon as you notice it is empty.
- Use bathroom matts to avoid slippery floors.
- Discard the clutter in a bin to keep the stuff organized.
- Use squeeze after shower to avoid drop marks forming in a shower.
- Get rid of clutter before start cleaning.
- Re-grout your bathroom tiles if required.
- Open the windows once a week, allowing sunlight to come through it.